Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cloudcroft Hike























I know I swore not to, but I can't help but love living here. There are so many fun things to do, so close by. And after being in the hot city so long, I forgot how much I love being outside. Here are some pictures from a recent and lovely walk in the woods. This was not a planned vacation or even a day trip. It was just one day after dinner when Scott and I looked at each other and said, "let's get out of the house!" So we all got in the car and drove straight up the mountain. 15 minutes later (and 20 degrees cooler) we were on Osha Trail outside of Cloudcroft. Or were we in heaven? I can't tell :)









































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment