Happy eighth birthday to my little man who is a lover of all things mechanical and robotic that require assembly. Actually, "happy" may be an understatement, because we threw a Bionicle bash that only his eight-year-old imagination could have concocted, and that over-indulged his appetites for fun and sugar. The play-by-play goes a little something like this:
1. Craft project resulting in fabulous Bionicle masks for one and all (Complete with photo shoot).
2. Consumption of Bionicle cake - designed, crafted and decorated by birthday boy.
3. Massive ravaging of gift packages to retrieve most beloved presents.
4. A good go-around of the candy bar game.
5. Bionicle treasure hunt for party favors (All clues must first be decoded!).
What a fun group of rowdy boys and a great day. Thanks for coming, friends!