Friday, April 16, 2010

Here's Easter!

Easter is our Gordon holiday. Our Montezuma's Well tradition is almost set in stone now, and I am a sucker for a good tradition. Especially one that includes a practically gourmet pot-luck. When you combine a pretty park with some gorgeous weather and a bunch of kids and a bunch of eggs, it feels like Spring is finally official. I always get excited to start a new season! All the fun went by in a flash, but I did manage to take a few pictures of the kids.




























3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you actually blogged. I thought you gave up on it already:) Glad to see your back.
    Shanna looks beautiful, good job. I love her dress, so cute! No more proms, but still 2 more weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kids! And they're getting so old. My eyes tear up just thinking about how much I'm missing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you braid Hanna's hair in those easter pics? so cute!!

    ReplyDelete