Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Family Reunion

















Our Fourth of July weekend is going to play out kind of like a fireworks show. The next few posts will build slowly up to the grand finale, so stay tuned. These are some pictures of a reunion we planned with my dad's side of the family - just lunch at a park. It was neither lame nor boring, and despite the social norm, I love my Wellman cousins so dearly. It was WONDERFUL to see them again.










































































































This is my crazy Uncle Bob. I told him the cupcakes cost a dollar, and he actually paid up...

















Here my sister Lisa and I are posing with our closest cousins, Kim and Kelly. This shot is reminiscent of our some of our fondest childhood memories. We used to play house with candy cigarettes. Whoever was the mom had to be a chain smoker :)

















And here's grandma and grandpa and their posterity...

































































No comments:

Post a Comment