Monday, August 22, 2011

Back 2 School
















Didn't I just cover the last day of school like three posts ago? Well, we're already back around to the first day, and I celebrate every occasion that brings us closer to the end of summer. This has been the longest, hottest, most uncomfortable one I can remember. And since I'm eight months pregnant and I recently contracted Bell's Palsy, I am avoiding all photo opps as well as most public appearances - so the boys got to be dropped off by their dad this year. He was so good to fill in for me and even took pictures. I love him, love him. Here is our back-to-school breakfast and all our goodbye hugs and kisses...

































































































































1 comment:

  1. Wow your kids are SO grown up! Look how happy they are :) So fun to be a kid! Oh goodness, I am sure you the most adorable prego gal EVER! More pics of you and your cute belly :)

    ReplyDelete