Friday, October 7, 2011

My Baseball Boys






















These are fun days for me (even though it adds about 4 additional obligations to my schedule each week). I love watching my boys play ball. Their accomplishments are meager at these young ages, but they might as well be in the major leagues - I get so excited! Colby has a natural batting stance and a nice, comfortable swing. He gets a hit every time he gets up to bat. When he pounces onto first base and starts jumping for joy, I do a little jumping myself! Nolan has a strong arm and is already being played as the pitcher. Since this was not something we suggested or encouraged, Scott and I were pleasantly surprised to watch him actually striking people out! He also hit a home run at his first game. He may have obtained it off of overthrows and errors, but I seriously had to resist the urge to carry him off the field on my shoulders...what an all-star!







































No comments:

Post a Comment