Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Liam's 3rd Birthday





















My funny little guy is 3! I can't say enough how happy I am that he's mine. His big hugs and sweet little lisp make me smile like crazy. We have our special "Mommy/Liam Time" every day right before naps where I read him a story and he forces me to sing the Power Rangers theme song. He loves music and has a good memory for lyrics, which unfortunately demonstrates the fact that we listen to way too much pop music around here, because we'll catch him spouting off songs like "Call Me Maybe" and "Moves Like Jagger." He's got some serious dance moves to accompany his pop music fettish. He's so easy to love and makes our family MUCH cooler than we could be without him. For his birthday he got a new trike/bike thingy (which he loves, since all his big siblings have bikes) and we had our new friends the Spencers over for cake and ice cream (at which time, he was once again too afraid of the fire on his candles to blow them out and make a wish). We also took him to the Toy Train Museum here in town which was thoroughly entertaining and came complete with train ride for all! Such fun. Love my Liam.



































































































1 comment:

  1. Happy 3rd birthday Liam!!! I love that boy and his big smile!
    Glad to see you updating your blog cuz i MISS you guys!!! It's so good to see pictures and what your up to, so keep with it!
    Almost 1 month down and 11 more to go till you come back to me:)

    ReplyDelete