Thursday, January 24, 2013

Super Kids























Here a few highlights of the amazing things my super kids are up to lately. Reedy has taken a liking to one of Hanna's old dresses. He thinks he's so funny when he wears it, and well, who could argue?






















Hanna was selected to be student of the month last week! They honored her at a school assembly and gave her a t-shirt and everything. She was an excellent choice, I'd say.


Here's Hanna and Liam playing dress up. They play and pretend together constantly and it totally warms my heart!























Colby got to go to cub scouts for the first time this week! Doesn't he look awesome in his uniform?!






















Nolan's Science Fair was this week, and though I truly dread these kinds of projects, I really enjoyed the time we spent working on it together. It turned out great!



2 comments:

  1. I love Reed in that dress! And Hanna and Liam playing dress up are so cute. Jacob is going to start cub scouts at the end of this year, and I'll have to figure out how that all works. And Nolan's board looks awesome,do you want to make Bekah and Jacob's for me? I like art, but that doesn't count...

    ReplyDelete