Monday, October 14, 2013

Liam is a Preschooler






















My handsome brown-eyed boy started preschool this year. He's my first child to go to an official school before school, unlike the home-schooling and mom's co-ops that my other kids got. Yes, I'm just as attached to him as I was to the others, and I'd be so happy to have him home those extra hours, but Liam is a real TV junkie (doesn't care to go outside much or play with toys often) and I had to do something drastic to get him off the couch (and maybe give him a reason to take his thumb out of his mouth for a while). Luckily...he loves it! And he's doing so great. And every time I point the camera at him, he makes the best poses, so I point the camera at him a lot!

















































No comments:

Post a Comment