Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween

















This Halloween, since I was the Primary President, the Branch President put me in charge of the Branch Halloween Party. So I decided to make an attempt at a Trunk or Treat. It wasn't perfect...we weren't prepared for the number of people it would attract. We ran out of buns for the Sloppy Joe sandwiches. Nobody brought sides. I was too busy at my cake walk to supervise the food table, and a lot of the meat got left in the kitchen. But other things were really great. Some of the families in the Branch had stellar games and decorations at their trunks. Lots of the friends we invited came. A lot of the neighborhood came out. Everyone had fun costumes (check out that Captain America - what a hottie!). There was plenty of candy and prizes so all the kids had a blast. And now that I know what we're up against, I think we can make it really great next year. It was another Happy Halloween!






















































No comments:

Post a Comment