Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

















This was my first Mother's Day with 6 babies, and the first with an absolute assurance that ALL my babies are here (on this earth), so it was the first chance to celebrate having them all with me and around me...which is really special. I'm so proud to be a woman (a daughter of God), and so grateful to be a mother. Nothing else I could do, and I know I could do a lot, but nothing else would fill me up (challenge me and bring me joy) the way motherhood does. And look at them! Aren't they beautiful?! Each one of them is so unique and so talented and so wonderful. I treasure them with all my heart.

So, once again, I was invited to attend Mother's Day Tea at the preschool with Reedy and he melted my heart with his sweet little songs. And Sunday, Scotty made me dinner and dessert and let me relax all day...lovely.
























































































No comments:

Post a Comment