Monday, July 4, 2016

Wellman Family Cabin Reunion






















We've made a few attempts at "family reunions" over the years...this one was actually pretty legit, pre-planned activities, t-shirts and everything. Lori and Brad and Jeff and Melanie provided the venue by purchasing cabins in the woods at the same time together, but separate. Convenient. Everybody came but Eric and Laura who were in the process of moving, and Scott and Cheryl who were way out on the east coast. But even lacking two families, we were a giant group, and managed to organize a lot of quality bonding time. I.E.: a ping pong tournament, 4th of July parade and sparklers, hiking and cave exploring, pickle ball and other assorted court games, Bearizona, and food, food, food. Admittedly, I hated planning it, but the pay-off paid off...I got to see my brothers and sisters. I love these people to the depths of my soul.




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment