Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year!

















I am so thankful for the blessings that came to our family in the blissful year of 2016. I know we had trials and disappointments. I'm know we fought; I'm sure we struggled...but I really can't remember any of the bad times in comparison to the peace and joy, comfort and protection that ran steadily throughout our days, all year long. We had a whole year with Mae, who made everything sweeter. We moved into a new house that's just prettier than we ever hoped for, and spreading out has been so nice. We went on fun trips and made so many happy memories. Each one of us has made another year of progress for the better, especially the kids. They have all grown and learned so much. They all try so hard to be good. What more could a girl who only ever wanted to be a mom and have a happy family ask for?



















































No comments:

Post a Comment