Saturday, March 23, 2019

Hanna's 12th Birthday

























Ya so, Hanna turned 12 this month. So what? That doesn't mean she's getting any older at all. It doesn't mean she will ever grow up and leave me. 12th birthdays are quite meaningless, really. It was nothing to celebrate. And how do I feel I about her you ask? Well she is most definitely not my most favorite child and the greatest human to walk the planet, or anything. Sure, she is strikingly beautiful and precious and pure and good in every way, but it's no big deal. Here are some pictures of her day of fun in Wichita with all her darling friends. And a made-to-order peanut butter banana cake from Aunt Chrysta. And a digital pop-art portrait I did of just the two of us. Not because she's so special or anything. Just because.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment