Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Liam's 10th Birthday!

























This child of mine...there is something extraordinary about him. At times I have tried to convince him to be a certain way and he has always refused. Each year though, I get to know him better and I am slowly realizing that he is right! He is exactly who God designed him to be and he wears it so well. He forgives me so easily. His insides are so strong. I know that he is going to use all that stubborn willfulness to serve God in some amazing way. Now he's 10, and even though he has already climbed great mountains, he has many more to go. I don't doubt him. I can't wait to watch him conquer the world and all his weaknesses. He is a beautiful fighter.

Happy 10th birthday tough guy! I love you SO much.






















No comments:

Post a Comment