Sunday, November 17, 2019

Just the two of us in Florida











Usually we do these trips in the name of business, but this time Scotty was a week off on his scheduling, so we missed the Podiatry Conference completely. No use wasting two plane tickets and a week off from work! I loved having that boy all to myself for every minute of an entire week. I could never get tired of him. We did Disneyworld and some sight-seeing near the coast (beautiful St. Augustine - lots of history). Ate out, went to the movies (Ford vs. Ferrari). Last and best, we went to the temple in Orlando. He is my favorite human on earth. It is the most amazing feeling to be so completely connected to someone - especially spiritually. His heart is mine and mine is his. Guess I'll quit trying to describe it cuz I just can't.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment