Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas Day











Christmas Day brought its usual magic. I did not take our togetherness for granted. Nolan turns 18 this year and we now have only one Christmas left with all our sweet babies under one roof. I feel myself grieving the coming change and it hasn't even happened yet. Anyway, I tried to capture all the smiles as they opened their treasures. Mae got her skates (which strengthened her faith in Santa), Reed got not one but two Pokemon video games, Liam's favorite was a high-tech light saber, Hanna is all fashion and her fancy Vans, airsoft guns and gear for Colby, and blue tooth earbuds for Nolan. Plus the group gift of a giant Lego Movie II lego set (one of my favorite things to give the kids - they are amazing with legos!). We did lots of lounging around, a little bit of cleaning (stomach flu stuff), and before the day was over we had to start getting packed up for our trip to Branson!






















No comments:

Post a Comment