Sunday, May 17, 2020

Mother's Day














We did Eden's birthday with the Barneses on Mother's day weekend. Chrysta made strawberry cake and I made Cafe Rio pork tacos. We had home church Sunday morning and Devin gave the sweetest talk about mothers. Hanna, Jenny and Liam dug up some cactus for me out of the yard - my favorite! Scott gave me the most beautiful flowers. I always wanted lots of babies. I always wanted more girls. I seriously have wished many times that I could have boy/girl twins, and now I pretty much have two sets! When I first met Destini, I felt a familiarity, like we were related. I know that spiritually - someday, somehow - we will be. I'm so grateful that she and Jenny are pretty much mine. I'm the luckiest mother of all. The end.








































































No comments:

Post a Comment