Sunday, August 30, 2020

Nolan the Man

I briefly consulted Scott about what I should write in this post. He said, "Just make sure you say how quickly 18 years went by, and how proud we are of the man Nolan has become, and how much we look forward to seeing all that he will go and do, and how much we love him."

Yep, I guess that kinda covers it. I mean, if I tried to break down those points into fine details, I'd be writing a novel. Just look at him - he's so beautiful. And he's even more beautiful on the inside! Of course we are bursting with pride and love for this boy!

On his birthday, we met up with the Barneses at Lake Wilson and had the most amazing day playing and paddling around in nice warm water and 70 degree weather. We explored hills and caves and coves, built a sand castle, and had a family pop song sing-off that caught the attention of other beach-goers. Stopped afterward for Sushi too. It was glorious.






 














No comments:

Post a Comment