Sunday, April 4, 2021

Easter 2021

I am always so thankful for Easter and General Conference - both are BIG reasons to celebrate, and this year they both happened on the same weekend. We did all the usual traditions (egg hunts, ham dinner and carrot cupcakes, cinnamon rolls for breakfast), but the older I get, the more excited I am about just Jesus. I love Him! Life is full of light and peace and joy and love and it's because of Him. People are good and beautiful - they bounce back and get better. Also because of Him. Death has no hold on any of us - no lasting consequences, thanks to Him. With Jesus, no sin can stop us, no harm can hinder us - every terrible thing can be redeemed and used for good. Families can be fixed and endure forever, and that's heaven for me!






































No comments:

Post a Comment