Monday, September 6, 2021

Wellman Couples Trip

This was an epic couples trip to commemorate my mom and dad's 50th wedding anniversary. I was so pleased that so many of my brothers and sisters would make the effort to gather together. Especially the ones who still have hip, lap, or nursing babies. I mean, Shana and Michael brought all three kids and a babysitter....talk about dedication! I love my siblings so much! I hope the pictures will speak for themselves about all the fun things we did. Rather than spell out the itenerary we followed, I will just say that I'm so grateful my parents were married and sealed, and that they didn't worry about the money - they just had all the babies. They did the right thing! Our family is a glorious, ethereal, heavenly thing. I am filled with peace and anticipation at the thought of spending eternity with ALL of them.














































 

No comments:

Post a Comment