Monday, April 11, 2022

Sisters Trip!

Here's a bunch of pics of my four favorite females. We spent a weekend together in Phoenix - mostly hangin' out at Lori's house, but also having some nostalgic moments at our childhood stomping grounds. We went to the old house on 18th Drive, and to Shawbutte ward Sunday morning - that was so sweet for me. We put on a Prom dinner for handsome Hayden and got to see our cute brothers a couple times. I think I know why it's so easy to be best friends with siblings - no matter how different we are, we're mostly the same. We share a childhood experience and an upbringing. We have mostly the same minds and hearts and reasons to laugh and reasons to cry. It's nice to have people to belong to - they're the coolest click and I get to be in on it. I love them. Thanks mom and dad - you did good!


































 

No comments:

Post a Comment