Thursday, March 23, 2023

Hanna's 16th Birthday

On the glorious day of March 23, 2023, we made Hanna's favorite breakfast and got her a few presents to open in the morning. She had to go to school and she had a concert or something that night, so that was pretty much the end of it. If this sounds like the worst 16th birthday ever, don't forget that I flew her to Phoenix a couple months ago, and that she hates attention, didn't want a party, and never wants to be sung to! If I remember right though, I did pull her out of school, take her to lunch and let her stay home with me watching American Idol and Goldbergs the rest of the day while the other kids were at school. It's SO nice to have her all to myself sometimes. She is the most wonderfully loving human being in the world. I love her daily texts and hugs and snuggles. We are the best of besties!




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment