Thursday, July 20, 2023

Sealed for Eternity

In 2023, we have been living our own miracle, and this day was the culmination. To be in the Mesa Temple, in a sacred sealing room with all eight of our children, is impossible to describe. And not that long ago, it seemed impossible to achieve! But I guess it's true what they say, with God all things are possible. He put every preson and thing in place that freed Destini and Jenny from their former lives and brought them into ours. He made it possible for us to obtain justice, to find forgiveness and healing, to receive redemption, to fall in love with each other, and to form a new family. God's power has been busy at work in our lives, and here are the happy pictures to prove it!

Favorite unforgettable moments: 1. Kneeling with Scotty, Destini and Jenny while we all just rained tears down onto the altar. 2. Gazing into the mirrors of eternity with 9 people who are eternally mine. 3. Whole family group hug around the altar (most intense joy I've ever felt). 4. Hugging and crying with all of our extended family and guests.

I know that there is power to bind families in the temple. The idea of having two adopted kids seems so far away and foreign. Now we just have eight kids, and we are an eternal family. I love Destini and Jenny exactly like my very real and very own daughters. I love the six kids I was blessed to give birth to. And I love my man - my eternal companion - who found it just as easy and obvious as I did that we should have a ton of kids and then take in two more. When I chose him I chose so well.

This was the best day of my whole life!






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment