Friday, August 4, 2023

Fun Friend Time & New Family Move-Ins

As if two siblings in Kansas were not blessing enough, God has also sent me my big brother Scott (and his awesome family), who just moved here from South Carolina. I seriously cannot believe this. When we moved to the Midwest a decade ago, we thought we were moving away from family forever. We love Kansas and all our newfound friends, but we missed our family. Now we somehow have both! Our kids LOVE their cousins. And I love my brothers and sisters with all my heart! We are having the best time going on group dates, celebrating holidays, gathering for sunday dinners. I realize it is such a gift. Still, I treasure our Kansas friends and I'm grateful we have built a strong tradition of spending time with them as well. I honestly believe the deluge of blessings all around is a direct result of serving and sacrificing for the Lord. He just keeps pouring out love on our heads. It's almost too much for us to receive.





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment