Sunday, October 15, 2023

Scotty/Tami Time

This was not a business trip - just Scotty and me opting to get away. We wanted to hike and we needed to use our Southwest flight credits, so...Utah! And because it was October, the trails in the Salt Lake City foothills also provided a fall foliage tour. Perfect temps, beautiful views! We toured Temple Square in the rain, met a Malagasy missionary, and ate out lots. The SLC Cemetary was a highlight. I was enamored to see the resting places of all my church history heroes. I kept a pinecone from Jane Manning James' grave, and I brushed off the headstone of Emmaline B. Wells (which was halfway grown over). I hope to meet these spiritual giants in person some day. Scotty's favorite find was Gordon B. Hinckley, the prophet of our youth ♡. Of course, the best part of these trips is always time spent with my best friend.




























 

No comments:

Post a Comment