Monday, January 4, 2010

Crunch Time!

It's happening. That extra stress I didn't want in my life but knew would come if I started a blog and then got too busy to update it. So here I go back to the beginning of December, before the guilt comes crashing in on me...





Nolan's class took a field trip to the Wildlife Preserve, which is funny because where we're from, the wildest form of wildlife is a coyote. Still, I was impressed with the extent of education they were able to provide about the non-extensive list of plants and animals around here. Nolan ate it up and spent several days thereafter spouting out facts about skulls and pelts and birds of prey and desert habitats.

I left my littlest for his first full day away from mom to volunteer as a parent chaperone. That means I have now gone on every field trip Nolan has ever had (which is two). To date, the best part has been riding the bus. The kid gets so excited he can't stop smiling!















1 comment:

  1. How fun! And Nolan is so cute! I'm glad he got to ride the bus. :)

    ReplyDelete