Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Reed's Baby Blessing

















My sweet baby Reed was blessed on Sunday, January 8th., and boy did we celebrate. Scott and I spent several months in preparation for this event, grooming the house and the yard to accommodate 100 people for a luncheon. Though most of it is a blur, I think we pulled it off, thanks to a yard full of tables and chairs and the compliance of the weather. And thanks to everyone who brought delicious food to share! After the crowds died down I remembered to pull my camera out, so here are a few pictures of some (nowhere near all) of the people who were there.

My family is a gift and a miracle. I'm astounded that I get to have great friends on top of that! I'm so happy just to be with them. Reed is another welcomed blessing in our lives.





































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Reed's smile is CONTAGIOUS! He is so super adorable - and how wonderful to have so many people come and celebrate HIM! :)

    ReplyDelete