Friday, February 24, 2012

Firestation Field Trip

















This is Hanna's preschool class. I'm in a teaching co-op with six other moms in my neighborhood. It's been so fun planning lessons for this group and spending this time with Hanna. Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE having a little girl? Especially THAT little girl! Anyway, we recently took a field trip to the fire station and here are a few pictures. Liam's not technically in the class, but he sure had a good time tagging along! And I made sure to get a close up of Hanna with her first crush, Ryland.





































































































2 comments:

  1. I just got a new computer and want to test it out to see if it will let me make a comment on your blog.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, it worked!!! I can finally comment on your blog. There are so many past posts I wanted to make comments on but couldn't!
    Anyways, fun field trip. My kids did the same thing and loved it!
    How is Hanna's relationship with Ryland going??:)

    ReplyDelete