Friday, May 10, 2013

Camp Verde - Spring Break Continued

















I should mention here that before we headed up to Camp Verde to see the Gordons, I spent a long, hot day fixing, repairing and working at our Buckeye house. My brother Eric was with me the whole time and willingly did lots of ugly jobs on my behalf (including slaughtering a live pigeon who had commandeered one of the eves on our roof). Eric's always doing nice things for me - I love my sweet brother.

So when we got up to CV and the kids could spread out and play and hang out with Grandma, I was able to get in a few days of some quality relaxation. For me, it was the most vacationy part of our vacation. We did some fun sight-seeing too - at Montezuma's castle and Montezuma's well. The weather was GORGEOUS!


































































Before we left CV we went to visit the Pierce's, some old friends of Scott's. My kids had a great time harassing their farm animals :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment