Friday, May 10, 2013

Kimber's House - Spring Break Continued






















First off, we spent a couple of heavenly days with my best pal who I love like a sister and have missed like crazy. She was kind enough not only to feed and house us, but also to pull her kids out of school for a day so we could party - and boy, did we...Lunch at Chick Fil-A, a nice long afternoon at Pump it Up (an indoor bounce park), and then out for ice cream. But not just boring old cones, the kind where each kid gets a giant cup, picks their favorite flavor and then piles on whatever toppings they want. My kids were drunk on fun and sugar! That night Kimber's husband Dave babysat so that she and Darah and I could go out to dinner. Man! I should go to Kimber's more often!

































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Awwww, I LOVE you guys!! It was so fun having you! You better do that a couple times a year!
    Glad you guys had such a great fun fill trip.

    ReplyDelete