Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Little League


















Just before we left Alamogordo, we finished an exciting (albeit anticlimactic) season of little league baseball. They pulled Colby up from coach pitch to be in the minors with Nolan, which saved me a lot of running around and I was grateful. It was hard enough to keep up with all the games and practices of one team, especially since I got roped into being the team mom and was put in charge of the snack schedule, and the fund raiser, and the trophies and the team pictures and the end of the season party...sheesh! The one thing that made it worth it though, is watching my boys play ball - I'm a proud (and a loud) baseball mom. Our sad little team never won a single game, but both my boys got some good hits and made some good plays, and those exciting moments were the payoff for all the hard work. Nolan even got to pitch and got a lot of good experience. His dad and I loved cheering him on and watching him improve. Funny though, how most of my pictures are of those of us who sat around watching the games and practices - we must have done a lot of that too :)








































































1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I cant wait for baseball days!! And wow!! team Mom... you are so impressive!

    ReplyDelete