Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Little Brothers' Visit






















Eric and Mark are my littlest brothers (#7 and #8 in a line-up of ten) and they are the only ones out of all of our siblings on both sides of the family that paid us a visit while we lived in Alamogordo. I was so pleased and flattered that they would go to all the trouble it required, just to spend some time with boring, old us! I was worried that our house would be too small and our town would be too lame, but they came anyway and it was SO fun. I was so happy to have my house full of people I love, including my two little baby nephews. Sadly, at the end of the week, we all came down with the stomach flu and it was a huge puke-fest. But before that happened, we made lots of fun memories, and I hope the drive was worth it for them...it sure was for me! Here are some pictures of us at white sands and at the space museum and the kids playing dress up and hiking in Cloudcroft. My favorite part was one morning when Nolan was refusing to do something I asked, and I was losing my patience, and Eric and Mark stepped in, and boy did they take care of business. I wish there were two tough uncles living in my house at all times!










































































No comments:

Post a Comment