Friday, June 27, 2014

End of Another School Year






















We made it through! And the kids did great...made lots of friends, loved their classes and teachers, and when I ask them, they all respond positively about moving to Pratt. So...so far, so good! Transition accomplished :)

There were a lot of concerts and events and assemblies at the end there. I think Nolan was the stand-out this year, finishing 5th grade with a 4.0 on the principal's list. He also became well-versed on the trombone and showed off nicely at his concert. But all the kids got excellent grades and made me very proud! Liam had a cute little preschool graduation and end-of-the-year water party on the highschool football field, although he has one more year of preschool to go (truth be told, I'm kind of glad...not ready to let my best little buddy go yet!).





































































No comments:

Post a Comment