Friday, June 27, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

















I'm a lucky mom...with beautiful kids to prove it. Seriously, they are all so cool. When you set out to have babies, you pretty much think about just that - babies. You don't dwell much on the fact that what you get are humans...people...god-like and devil-like and unique and dynamic individuals. It all just unfolds and you no longer have a choice about whether or not you want to have humans or raise people (even though what you ordered was babies). But here we are, and boy do I like them. I couldn't have hand picked a cooler group of humans to hang around with. I do love being a mom. All I wanted for mother's day was some real hugs, good ones. Thankfully, the whole family paid up. I just laid on the couch and collected. Plus, Scott made dinner and strawberry shortcake. He loves me and I love him...so much. This life thing is really good.









No comments:

Post a Comment