Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Reed's 3rd Birthday

















Since it's been 5 months ago now, I won't be able to recall the day in perfect detail. But I remember that we started Reed's birthday off by opening presents and eating donuts. He was in a powerful transformer phase at the time so he got transformer toys and masks and movies. I let Reedy help me make his cupcakes that day. He loved the stirring and the licking! Then the afternoon was spent at our favorite spot at 6th Street park with the best party guests any kid could ever have...Reed's brothers and sister who ADORE him. It was a perfect, beautiful day. Reed's birthday will always fall at the prettiest time of year in Pratt. Lucky birthday boy...so happy, so silly, so clever and fun, and SO loved!

























































1 comment:

  1. Good job with all your blog posts. I'm so glad your keeping up so I stay updated with your kids! I love them all and fun to see everything that's going on.
    Can you believe your baby is 3 and now your going to have another one?! So fun. You will have so many little baby sitters.
    Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete