Friday, December 31, 2021

Christmas Break and New Years

The first week of Christmas break I was so busy with preparations, we didn't do much that was notable. Then the 2nd week we were all sick so we didn't do much then either. New Year's Eve was pretty miserable for Mae and Me this year. Being sick was a good excuse to lay around and do nothing for a couple of days though - that's the only way I get a true break!

The Barn apartment is finally done, so we've been helping Gma move some stuff out there. We are blessed to have been able to build that. I'm glad she is with us and has her own space.

When I think about this year and this life, I'm thankful for all we have and for where we're at. This quiet corner of the world is a happy place. I'm SO grateful to have the Barnesies close by - they make life twice as good. Also, so grateful Nolan is on a mission and thriving (wouldn't want him to be anywhere else!).

I really am grateful for Larry and Destini and Jenny in our lives. I'm even grateful for Auggie, Charlie and Smokey!

Our world is filled with people and things to love. It makes a good life.

















No comments:

Post a Comment