Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Easter 2011

















I remember thinking when I was a kid (especially on holidays) that it must really stink to be an adult and I wish I never had to grow up, since kids get all the presents and have all the fun. I was dead wrong. It is SO much better watching your kids get all the presents and have all the fun. Easter was awesome and family makes all the difference. We got to celebrate three times - twice outdoors with dozens of cousins and once all by ourselves on Easter morning. People probably catch me complaining often about how poor we are in dollars, but in family we are rich, rich, rich! And I know that all the money in the world couldn't make me happier than they do. And I know that Jesus Christ conquered sin and death so that we could have those happy, meaningful, satisfying relationships forever - long after this life. I haven't forgotten what this holiday is about and I, among many, am so grateful for Him and celebrate the fact that He is risen!


























































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment