Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Giving Thanks

















I only ever really wanted two things - to be a wife (with the stipulation that I would fall madly in love with someone who was madly in love with me) and to be a mother. Having had the happiest possible childhood experience in a big happy family, all I wanted for myself as an adult was just that - a big, happy family. Now that I have all that I fondly dreamed of since I was a girl, I get pretty choked up when I think about how lucky I am. I pray every day (at least twice) that we'll always be safe and well, and that we'll always be together. And since I'm totally dependent on Jesus Christ for those things to remain possible, I get a little choked up when I think about Him too. Since it's that thankful time of year, I feel inclined to give credit where it's due. Gifts like these could only come from God, and I'm so grateful to Him.





































































































2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love your beautiful family! One day we're going to hang out...I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my hero- that's all! Love you!

    ReplyDelete