Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Neighbors



















I'll probably end up with a lot of these White Sands pictures over the course of the next year, but I can't help posting them. We have so much fun every time we go there - this time especially! We brought hot dogs and marshmallows and our new favorite friends John and Sofia (and their dog, Shelby). I feel so blessed that when we played the real estate lottery in Alamogordo, we landed in a house right next to theirs. Sofia is from France, and has not only helped me to brush up on the language, but she has kept me company and entertained, not to mention watched my kids in a pinch a time or two. It was fun to expose her to Smores for the first time...way too sweet for une mademoiselle Francaise!

































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment