Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Spring Break 2015






















Since we had had enough vacationing and traveling after our Phoenix trip and car crash...we decided to stay close to home for Spring Break this year, which meant getting creative to keep a house full of kids entertained. I'm glad that our desperation for fun forced us to discover the skating rink here in Pratt. We had never gone before and I had no idea what we were missing! All the kids, even though they had never skated before, jumped right in and had a blast. They were not too shy to revel in the limbo and the hokey pokey either! I had a blast just watching them. If I wasn't prego, I would have been out there skating too. Fun, fun. Aside from that, we celebrated St. Patrick's day with a big green breakfast, took up oil painting, and went to the Hutchinson Zoo. Not bad! Not bad at all :)





























































No comments:

Post a Comment