Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hanna's 8th Birthday






















Oh, my Hanna. Her spirit shines like a bright light. She is so pure and good, so lovely. I just don't think I'm good enough for her...No one is, really! It was so hard to allow her to turn 8, but we did it. She is the most extraordinary girl, and so deserved an extraordinary birthday. I let her choose the theme, the food, the activities (of course we crafted because it is her current life's obsession). Her cute, cute friends came and stayed up late modeling homemade tu-tus and watching the new Annie movie. We kicked all the boys out of the house and my friend Michelle came and helped me manage things. All went off without a hitch...birthday heaven!





















































No comments:

Post a Comment