Tuesday, March 20, 2012

6 Months Old

Now's when it really gets fun to have a baby around! Seriously. This boy sleeps through the night, takes three naps a day, eats like a champ, follows a predictable schedule...and when he's awake, all he does is smile and laugh (and drool a little). He's such a roley-poley bag of chub, I just want to squeeze his guts and eat his neck! No kidding, this is the age that makes me want to have ten kids.

That being said, baby Reed doesn't have any big milestones to report. Not a single tooth has come through. No crawling, no sitting up, and not a ton of rolling going on. He doesn't seem to want to do anything out of the ordinary. He's not off the charts chubby like some of his brothers were - just 50% for both height and weight. The doctor says that means he's average...I kinda think it means he's perfect!






















































































































This post was powered by Keri @ the House of Payne :)

2 comments:

  1. Teehehe... :) Great post! You're right, this is the age that makes me want to have...um no actually it just makes me want to freeze time and keep this little spirit simple and easy to love. Reed is adorable...I'm officially arranging a marriage here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never realized he has such big blue eyes. Lucky boy! What a cutie! Seriously, is there a way with this next baby that I can just jump to 6 months old?? We're excited to have him next weekend!

    ReplyDelete