Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Yay Five!






















Hanna is five! And she is the best five-year-old girl I have ever known. She is creative and imaginative and dramatic (in a great way). She loves music and dancing and fresh air and bike riding and preschool and playdates and makeup and jewelry and curly hair and girly fashion (maybe she could teach me a thing or two). She craves macaroni and cheese and hotdogs and peanut butter and honey sandwiches. She gives me hugs, kisses and compliments every day, she sits on the counter and watches me make dinner every evening, and she makes me sing to her every night (her favorite song is a cheesy track from the "I'm a Mormon" album called "When I grow up I want to be a mother"). I could never get enough of her. Her birthday was on Friday and after the initial sugary breakfast and presentation of gifts, we spent the whole day decorating and getting ready for the big party...





































































































No comments:

Post a Comment