Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Good Buddies


















This is Hanna's last year at home before she goes off to Kindergarten (sniff, sniff...sob!). She and Liam have such a special friendship right now and I'm not sure it will ever be the same once she's gone all the time like Nolan and Colby are. I have to record all this cuteness while I have the chance! The picture above is the two of them at the zoo together, petting sting rays. And here are some cute shots I snapped of them acting out the movie Rapunzel. Hanna is Rapunzel, of course, and Liam plays every other important character. They know all the words and they do all the motions. Whoever worried that life without out a sister would be altogether lonely and dull (was that me?), need not worry so. Apparently, it's not too bad.



































No comments:

Post a Comment