Monday, August 19, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Liam!

















Poor little guy...for the second year in a row we've been in a brand new place (don't know very many people or very much about our surroundings) and trying to throw together some excitement for Liam's birthday. Luckily Liam's not very demanding, and Pratt has this awesome park with a wading pool, and we met some new friends (The Mullins) just in time to have a little party. And once daddy got home from work, we took him out for a pizza dinner and some birthday shopping. He picked out some pirate toys. Liam is such a great kid. He's always been very quiet and content, never needy. He's got a smile a mile wide and those dark eyes and long lashes melt my heart to mush. I love how he plays and pretends with Hanna (conjuring up every character that she commands him to be). He's been my best little buddy at home for a while now and I'll be sad to lose him to kindergarten next year. I feel bad for always getting on his case about sucking his thumb (though I do worry about the direction his teeth are going in!). I just hope he never thinks that he's anything less than absolutely perfect.















No comments:

Post a Comment