Friday, August 9, 2013

Saying Goodbye

















Well, I never never expected to meet so many great people and make such wonderful friends in one short year in a "spacey" little town in New Mexico. We were surprised to have so many sad goodbyes to extend before we left. I will fondly remember and miss the good men and women in the ward like John and Shirley Anderson, Pat Galea, Joyce Nielsen and Heather Spotts. Scott will really miss his buddies John Anderson and Loren Spencer and Jake Mackey. Alamogordo taught me that there are A LOT of great families in the military and I will miss the awesome example of several brave and faithful wives such as Amy Boyden, Cherisse Miller, Stacey Culver, Megen Westwood and Krista Waggoner. I'll miss my walking buddy Ashlee Roush and her cute kids. I'll also miss all the fun girls from volleyball...especially Claire Spencer and Rindy Mackey and Lisa Westover. And I'm so sad to have left behind the world's best neighbor and my unexpected best Alamogordo friend from France...SOFIA (we love her husband John, too)! Goodbye Alamogordo...thanks for the wonderful memories!


























2 comments:

  1. Awww, a good friend always makes good friends! I'm a little jealous of your volley ball pics and handstand pic:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see you all caught up on the blog. Loved reading everyone of them. I started with the newest and worked my way back, tearing up the entire time. You have a way with words! Glad to see that you are settled and enjoying all sorts of new things. Miss you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete