Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Love U2




Thanks to the good graces of my beautiful little sister and her awesome husband and their unfortunate illness, we ended up at the U2 concert on Tuesday night (preceded by the Black Eyed Peas). Scott couldn't decide which band he was more excited about! And I agree, they were equally awesome. One of my favorite parts was when Will.I.Am asked everyone to "light up the night." Every single person in that jam-packed stadium held up their cell phones. Sounds lame, but it was so beautiful! I guess I was so impressed because back when I was a concert-going girl, lighters were the thing and it wasn't nearly so magical. The other highlight of the evening was when U2 played "I still haven't found what I'm looking for." Bono started it off, but he pretty much let the crowd sing the whole thing. We all knew every word! It was so fun to sing along.




3 comments:

  1. you're so cute! Love the pose and love that you could pass for a concert going high school girl and instead you're married to a Doctor and have 4 kids. How grown up is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super jealous here. I LOVE U2! I don't care how politely you put it...that is AWESOME that your sister was sick and you got the tickets. I have to ask if you arranged that...I might have in the same situation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too adorable! Love the pics! How fun. That ROCKS that you guys got to go!

    ReplyDelete