Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Middle Child




Colby is best described by the word “surprising.” I was surprised that a darkie like me could have a blonde haired, blue-eyed, pink skinned baby. If you saw us together, you wouldn’t know we were related, but I love being his mom! He is just himself – full of fire, painfully energetic, comical to a fault. He tells outlandish stories with dramatic fervor. He LOVES dinosaurs and race cars. He has two deep dimples, but not in his cheeks - under his eyes (surprise!). He is scared to death of dogs and bugs (except Meeka). He is far too affectionate with his baby brother. Favorite food: peanut butter and honey (hold the bread). He just got a new hair cut and I think he deserves a little spotlight.






























I love this "stay-at-home-mom" thing.







4 comments:

  1. Hey Tami! So, in case you don't know, I stalk you on your blog. I love your posts. You are great at putting things in writing. So fun to read. And I agree, this stay-at-home-mom thing is pretty fun!
    Maybe some day we can get our Colbys (or is the plural Colbies?) together. It would be so fun to see you guys again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww, you know how I feel about chopping your boys hair off:) and it's not even summer. I really liked Colby's long hair, but I guess it will grow back.
    I love that last pic., soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is just too cute! You can tell he has quite the personality! What great pictures! Love the hair cute. Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh colbs. he's hilarious. what a good idea to spotlight him. i need to do that with my kids more often.

    ReplyDelete