Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bikes!






















Santa also brought bikes for everyone this year (they were waiting by our tree when we got back from the cabin)! I'm so glad he did because we've been spending lots of quality time at the park since then. My favorite days are outside days!






































Nolan's already a pro at riding and Hanna's getting the hang of her training wheels pretty quick, but Colby has never had a bike before and he's still trying to learn. He's been very brave and he's doing great so far but he has had a few spills. Check this out:


"I hurt my guts!" Scott couldn't stop laughing. My kids make me so happy!

















1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these pictures! What a cute kids you have. Don't you love living here where we can be outside playing everyday? I just wished we lived close enough that we could stick on our rollerblades while our kids rode their bikes!

    ReplyDelete